EVS seats are installed in ambulance cars. There is a 360-degree axis rotary mechanism on the ambulance car seat. The axis of the mechanism can be located on the right or left side or in the middle of the seat in agreement with the customer. There are armrests on both sides of the backrest for comfortable hand support. A seatback reclining mechanism allows the passenger to take a comfortable position. A folding car seat headrest assures compactness of the EVS, that provides more free space for staff in the cabin.
- two adjustable armrests;
- removable headrest;
- three-point seat belt;
- rotary mechanism;
- seatback reclining mechanism;
- headrest folding mechanism.
- seat mount.
- seat width - 560 mm;
- seat height - 1080;
- seat depth when folded - 290 mm;
- seat depth when unfolded - 445 mm.
- Cutting out and upholstery color of seats as agreed with the sales department.